The Erie County Public Library Advisory Board evaluates and gives support to the development of library programs within the Erie County Public Library System. The board is made up of nine members, who serve three-year terms.
Of the nine members, seven are appointed by County Council members, representing each respective district; and two are appointed at-large by the County Executive.
- Current members:Julie Boam – Council District 1 (Clear)
- Annie Rosenthal – Council District 2 (Horton)
- Mary Ann Tempestini – Council District 3 (Rennie)
- William Conway, Secretary – Council District 4 (Anderson)
- Trevor Pearson, President – Council District 5 (Shank)
- Martha Knuth– Council District 6 (Rastetter)
- Dr. Quyen Aoh – Council District 7 (Schauerman)
- Kara Murphy – At Large
- Liz Allen – At Large
All meetings currently take place at 12:00 Noon virtually on Zoom. When in person the Board meets at the Blasco Library in the Admiral Room located off the main lobby, except for the dates where a branch is listed. Those meetings will take place at the branch listed. If you wish to attend a Zoom meeting, please email email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting to be provided with the link.
The advisory board meets monthly. The meetings are open to the public. Meetings are held in the Admiral Room at Blasco Memorial Library, 160 East Front Street.
2020 Meeting Dates
Meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month at noon at Blasco Library.
- Jan 21, 2021 12:00 PM
- Feb 18, 2021 12:00 PM
- Mar 18, 2021 12:00 PM
- Apr 15, 2021 12:00 PM
- May 20, 2021 12:00 PM
- Jun 17, 2021 12:00 PM
- Jul 15, 2021 12:00 PM
- Aug 19, 2021 12:00 PM
- Sep 16, 2021 12:00 PM
- Oct 21, 2021 12:00 PM
- Nov 18, 2021 12:00 PM
- Dec 16, 2021 12:00 PM