The Children and Youth Advisory Board exists to advise the Erie County Office of Children and Youth on policies, guidelines or directives. The board consists of 13 members, who serve four-year terms.
Of the 13 members, seven are appointed by County Council members, representing each respective district; four are appointed by the County Executive; and two are appointed by the county’s President Judge.
The Advisory Board meets eight times each year at 4:00 p.m. The meetings are open to the public.
Meetings take place at the Department of Human Services, 154 West Ninth Street, in the fourth-floor MH/ID conference room. Combined DHS (D&A, OCY, MH/ID) Board Meetings will take place in the Admiral Room at the Blasco Memorial Library.
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Thursday, April 16, 2020 (Blasco Memorial Library, Admiral Room)
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- Tuesday, July 21, 2020
- Thursday, August 20, 2020 (Blasco Memorial Library, Admiral Room)
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Thursday, December 17, 2020 (Blasco Memorial Library, Admiral Room)