As a Metropolitan Planning Organization, the Erie MPO is a PennDOT planning partner, helping to develop a county wide TIP. The TIP is the regionally agreed-upon list of priority projects, which consists of the first four years of PennDOT’s Twelve Year Program. The TIP contains multi-modal projects, including traditional highway/bridge and transit projects, along with bicycle/pedestrian, aviation, and freight-related improvements. The official TIP is updated every two years in Pennsylvania, but it serves as a living document that is constantly being revised and amended.
2021-2024 TIP Documents
- 2021 TIP Project Selection Process
- 2021 TIP Development Timeline
- 2021 Performance Measures Narrative Documentation
- 2021 Highway Bridge Project Listing with Narratives
- 2021 Public Transportation Project Listing with Narratives
- 2021 Erie County Interstate TIP Project Listing with Narratives
- 2021 Statewide Interstate Management Program
- 2021 Statewide Program Project Listing (Spike, TAP, RXX, HSIP etc)
- 2021 Finacial Constraint Chart
- 2021 Environmental Justice Core Elements Documentation
- 2021 Air Quality Conformity Determination Report
- 2021 Title VI Policy Statement
- 2021 TIP Revision Procedures (Memorandum of Understanding)
To view the Erie MPO’s 2021 TIP projects, please visit PennDOT’s One Map website. To see projects made possible or in development because of Pennsylvania’s Act 89 transportation funding plan, visit PennDOT’s Projects website.