As a Metropolitan Planning Organization, the Erie MPO is a PennDOT planning partner, helping to develop a county wide TIP. The TIP is the regionally agreed-upon list of priority projects, which consists of the first four years of PennDOT’s Twelve Year Program. The TIP contains multi-modal projects, including traditional highway/bridge and transit projects, along with bicycle/pedestrian, aviation, and freight-related improvements. The official TIP is updated every two years in Pennsylvania, but it serves as a living document that is constantly being revised and amended.
Draft 2021-2024 TIP Now Available
The Erie MPO Draft TIP for Federal Fiscal Years 2021-2024 is available below for public review. The public comment period for the Draft FFY 2021-2024 TIP begins May 22, 2020. The public is encouraged to review the below TIP documents and offer any pertinent written comments up until 4:00 p.m. on June 23, 2020.
Written comments may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Erie County Department of Planning and Community Development
150 East Front Street
Erie, PA 16507
The Erie MPO will also convene a public meeting to review the Draft FFY 2021-2024 TIP, receive public input, and address questions or concerns about the Draft TIP. The public meeting will be held Wednesday June 3rd from 11:30am-1:30pm. This will be a virtual meeting that can be joined via teleconference or video-conference.
Teleconference: +1 929 205 6099 ; Conference ID: 875 1521 0836
Draft 2021-2024 TIP Documents
- 2021 TIP Project Selection Process
- 2021 TIP Development Timeline
- 2021 Performance Measures Narrative Documentation
- 2021 Highway Bridge Project Listing with Narratives
- 2021 Public Transportation Project Listing with Narratives
- 2021 Erie County Interstate TIP Project Listing with Narratives
- 2021 Statewide Interstate Management Program
- 2021 Statewide Program Project Listing (Spike, TAP, RXX, HSIP etc)
- 2021 Finacial Constraint Chart
- 2021 Environmental Justice Core Elements Documentation
- 2021 Air Quality Conformity Determination Report
- 2021 Title VI Policy Statement
- 2021 TIP Revision Procedures (Memorandum of Understanding)
To view the Erie MPO’s 2021 TIP projects, please visit PennDOT’s One Map website. To see projects made possible or in development because of Pennsylvania’s Act 89 transportation funding plan, visit PennDOT’s Projects website.