HMIS-Erie is Erie’s secure, shared human services information system administered by the Erie County Department of Human Services. Local, authorized staff at homeless and human service provider agencies throughout Erie City and County enter, track and report on information concerning services provided to persons experiencing or at risk of homelessness. The use of HMIS since 2005 has enabled homeless stakeholders to understand the local characteristics of homelessness, assist agencies that provide services to persons experiencing homelessness, identify gaps in services and trends of persons served, and continuously improve our system of care.
For questions related to HMIS, please contact:
HMIS-Erie Policies and Procedures
- HMIS-Erie Policy and Procedures Manual – September 2017
- HMIS-Erie Consumer Privacy Notice – May 2019
- HMIS-Erie Privacy Notice Summary – October 2019
- HMIS-Erie Data Quality Policy – August 2018
- Erie County CoC Coordinated Entry Policies and Procedures – January 2018
Password-protected sites with access limited to those authorized by the Department of Human Services who serve persons experiencing or at risk of homelessness. Unauthorized access or use is prohibited.
For more information relating to national, state and local homelessness: HUD Published Reports