- Heroin Overdose Awareness
- Alcoholics Anonymous: To find a local meeting, call the answering service at 814-452-2675.
- Narcotics Anonymous: To find a local meeting, call 1-888-251-2426.
- Nar-Anon Family Groups: A worldwide fellowship for those affected by someone else’s addiction.
- Gamblers Anonymous: For local help and meetings, call 814-897-1073.
- Pennsylvania Problem Gamblers Help Line: If you need help, call 1-877-565-2112.
Drug Treatment Court
Drug Treatment Court is a specialty court given the responsibility to handle cases involving drug-using offenders through comprehensive supervision, drug testing, treatment services and immediate sanctions and incentives. Referrals for this program are made by attorneys, evaluated by the Treatment Court Team and decided upon by the Treatment Court Judge.