Guides and Instructions
How to File a Complaint
- Call 814-451-7021 to discuss your concerns with a Commission staff member.
- The staff member can provide answers and help you decide whether or not you should file a complaint.
- A complaint is simply an accurate, written account of what happened to you, to the best of your knowledge.
- Once a complaint is signed by you and filed by the Commission, the person who you feel discriminated against you will have a chance to respond in writing.
- At this point, the Commission will investigate the complaint and work toward a resolution that results in justice for all. One important thing you should know: The law prohibits anyone from taking any action against you because you have filed a complaint.