Nurse Family Partnership
If you are pregnant for the first time (28 weeks or less) and meet income requirements, enroll for free in the Nurse Family Partnership Program to receive advice, support and information about pregnancy and being a first-time parent from a specially trained nurse who will visit you throughout your pregnancy and until your baby is two years old. You and your nurse will decide when to schedule visits.
What does the nurse give me support with?
- Have a healthy pregnancy
- Become a better parent
- Build a network of support for me and my baby
- Make my home a safe place for my baby to live and play
- Proper feeding and nutrition for my baby
- Health guidance for my baby
- Referrals for health care, child care, job training and other support services available in my community
- Find ways to continue my education and develop job skills
How to Enroll
- For any questions
- To enroll yourself
- Refer someone you know who may be interested