Call 814-451-6777 or 1-800-352-0026, extension 6777 for appointments, current eligibility criteria and other information.
- For ages 2 months and older
- No insurance needed.
- Ages 17 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
- Previous immunization records must be brought to appointment.
READ more about immunizations here.
Sexual Health Clinics
Testing, treatment, and counseling available for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), also known as sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), specifically chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis.
Appointments recommended. Call 814-451-7854.
Walk-ins can be accommodated once scheduled appointments have been seen.
- Tuesday 9-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday 1-3:30 p.m.
Counseling for HIV (human immunodeficiency virus).
- By appointment only; call 814-451-6714
The following agencies are also recommended for STI testing, treatment, and counseling:
- Adagio Health
- 3530 Peach Street, Suite 120, Erie; call 814-453-4718
- 118 East Plum Street, Edinboro; call 814-734-7600
- Central Outreach Wellness Center
- 3140 State St, Erie; call 814-619-4009
- Community Health Net
- 1202 State St. Erie; call 814-455-7222
- 4401 Iroquois Ave., Erie; call 814-464-0509
- Women’s Care Center Of Erie County
- 915 State St., Suite 100, Erie; 814-455-2247
- 4408 Peach St., Suite 302, Erie; 814-868-4050
READ more about sexual health here.
Tuberculosis (TB) Clinics
Testing and treatment available.
Call 814-451-6711 for clinic schedule and questions about tuberculosis (TB).
READ more about tuberculosis here.