Immunization history records must be faxed to 814-451-6767 prior to the appointment or brought in at the time of the appointment.
All children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
Counseling for HIV (human immunodeficiency virus).
- By appointment only; call 814-451-6714.
Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections.
- Currently very limited and by appointment only; call 814-451-6700.
For testing, treatment and counseling, the following agencies are recommended:
- Adagio Health
- Central Outreach
- 3140 State St, Erie; call 814-619-4009
- Community Health Net
- Northwest Alliance Erie
- 1001 State St., Suite 606, Erie; 814-454-3811
- Women’s Care Center Of Erie County
To obtain the latest clinic times and dates, as well as information and questions about tuberculosis (TB), please call 814-451-6711 to speak to the intake nurse.