- For ages 2 months and older
- No insurance needed.
- Ages 17 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
- Previous immunization records must be brought to appointment.
READ more about immunizations here.
Counseling for HIV (human immunodeficiency virus).
- By appointment only; call 814-451-6714
For testing, treatment and counseling for sexually transmitted infections, the following agencies are recommended:
- Adagio Health
- Central Outreach Wellness Center
- 3140 State St, Erie; call 814-619-4009
- Community Health Net
- Women’s Care Center Of Erie County
READ more about sexual health here.
Testing and treatment available.
Call 814-451-6711 for clinic schedule and questions about tuberculosis (TB).
READ more about tuberculosis here.