A Community Health Plan is a dynamic vision for improving and ensuring population health. In Erie County, this plan is based on the findings of a comprehensive Erie County Community Health Needs Assessment. It considers a wide range of health determinants and health inequities including social, economic, behavioral, environmental and cultural factors.
The scope of this plan requires collaborations and partnerships across a broad spectrum of community organizations and populations. Implementation of this plan and steady progress toward its goals rely on a formal Erie County Community Health Improvement Plan that includes evidence-based programs that are monitored, measured and evaluated for efficacy. Such a system allows community partners to gauge their progress and make adjustments as needed.
The Erie County Department of Health is an active partner in the Erie County Community Health Plan and provides leadership for both the Erie County Community Health Needs Assessment and the Erie County Community Health Improvement Plan.
Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2018 Erie County Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2018 Community Health Blueprint
- 2015 Erie County Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2015 Community Health Needs Assessment Executive Summary
- 2015 Community Health Blueprint
- 2012 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2012 Community Health Blueprint
- 2011 Erie County Health Profile
- 2009 Erie County Health Profile
- 2007 Erie County Health Assessment