To vote in Pennsylvania, you must meet the below requirements:
- Be a citizen of the United States for at least one month before the election.
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania and the election district in which you want to register and vote for at least 30 days before the next election.
- Be at least 18 years of age one or before the day of the next election.
- Online Voter Registration
- Frequently Asked Questions about online voter registration.
- Voter Registration Form (you can also use this form for a change of address within Erie County, a name change, or a party change.)
- To obtain a voter registration paper form, please visit one of the following:
- A state Wine and Spirits store
- A state representative’s office
- Any library
- Erie County Voter Registration Office
Mail your application to:
Erie County Voter Registration Office
140 W. 6th Street RM 112
Erie, Pa 16501
You can update your voter registration online, by mail, or in person by using the voter registration application form and checking the correct box at the top of the form.
You can request a change at any time. However, the deadline to request a change for a particular election is 15 dahttps://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/Pages/VoterRegistrationApplication.aspxys before the election.
You can check your voter registration status online or by phone.
Call Erie County Voter Services at 814-451-6275
You may submit a cancellation of registration request at any time. However, the deadline to make any changes to your registration is 15 days before any election.
Complete the form below and mail it to our office at:
Erie County Voter Registration
140 W. Sixth Street Room 112
Erie, Pa 16501