Candidates for statewide, legislative and judicial offices, as well as political committees registered in Pennsylvania should file campaign finance reports by visiting www.dos.pa.gov. Campaign finance reports can now be filed and reviewed online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Reports filed by other local candidates or political committees can be viewed below or in the Erie County Office of Elections, 140 W. Sixth Street, Erie PA 16504.
POSTMARKS are acceptable as proof of timely filing when the report is postmarked by the U.S. Postal Service no later than the day prior to the filing deadline.
Political Committee Registration Forms
- Authorization for a Political Committee to Receive Funds on Behalf of a Candidate
- Political Committee Registration Statement
- Independent Expenditure Report
- 24-Hour Reporting – Independent Expenditure Report
- 24-Hour Reporting – Late Contributions
- Campaign Finance FAQs
- Campaign Finance Law Booklet
- Campaign Finance Report – Over $250
- Campaign Finance Report – Under $250