As Clerk of the Orphans’ Court, we accept filings for Adoptions, Guardians of Minors and Incapacitated Persons and miscellaneous petitions. These matters usually require a hearing before the Judge of the Orphans’ Court. We would urge you to seek the assistance of an attorney in these types of matters.
All records in the Register of Wills and Orphans’ Court are open to the public with the exception of Adoption records, which are impounded (sealed by the Court) by law and available only by order of Court.
- Download the latest fee schedule for Clerk of Orphans’ Court.
Forms – Orphans’ Court
- Petition for Guardianship of a Minor
- Instructions and Certificate of Service for Appointment of Guardian of Minor(s)
- Petition to Revoke or Modify Appointment of Guardian of Minor(s)
- Instructions and Certificate of Service to Revoke or Modify Appointment of Guardian of Minor(s)
- Duties of a Guardian of a Minor
- Guardian’s Inventory for an Incapacitated Person
- Report of Guardian of the Estate
- Report of Guardian of the Person
First and Final Accounts
- Audit Calendar – 2022
- Model Estate Account
- Petition for Adjudication/Statement of Proposed Distribution