The information provided on this website is not intended to be legal advice or to offer any opinion of the legal remedies available. The staff of the Register of Wills/Clerk of the Orphans’ Court is not permitted to offer opinions, directions or instructions on any matter that may be construed as legal advice. Our office provides the forms but cannot offer any direction or legal advice as to the preparation.
As Clerk of the Orphans’ Court, we accept filings for Adoptions, Guardians of Minors and Incapacitated Persons and miscellaneous petitions. These matters usually require a hearing before the Judge of the Orphans’ Court. We would urge you to seek the assistance of an attorney in these types of matters.
All records in the Register of Wills and Orphans’ Court are open to the public with the exception of Adoption records, which are impounded (sealed by the Court) by law and available only by order of Court.
- Download the latest fee schedule for Clerk of Orphans’ Court.
Forms – Orphans’ Court
- Petition for Guardianship of a Minor
- Instructions and Certificate of Service for Appointment of Guardian of Minor(s)
- Petition to Revoke or Modify Appointment of Guardian of Minor(s)
- Instructions and Certificate of Service to Revoke or Modify Appointment of Guardian of Minor(s)
- Petition to Proceed In Forma Pauperis with Instructions
- Guardianship of a Minor FAQ
- Guardian’s Inventory for an Incapacitated Person
- Report of Guardian of the Estate
- Report of Guardian of the Person
- Handbook for Guardians of Incapacitated Persons
- Administrative Order
First and Final Accounts
- Audit Calendar – 2023
- Model Estate Account
- OC 01 – Petition for Adjudication/ Statement of Proposed Distribution (Effective 01-01-2020) – PA Courts