The Erie County Department of Health is asking community members to take an online pledge to engage in healthy behaviors that have been proven to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Take the pledge
By pledging to take these steps, you are joining the fight against COVID-19 and doing your part to protect your family, friends and neighbors.
Masks of Erie County Challenge
Thank you to everyone who entered the challenge!
The “Masks of Erie County” design-a-mask challenge sponsored by Erie County and the Erie County Department of Health concluded Tuesday, December 1, at 11:59 p.m.
Winners will be announced after 5 p.m. EST on Tuesday, December 8, 2020.
- 20 winners will be awarded gift cards ranging from $50 to $200.
- Each entry will be scored by a panel of judges.
- Scores will be based on originality, creativity and artistic value.
- The entries with the highest scores will be named winners.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
- Photo Contest Rules