- Erie Food Policy Advisory Council Resources for Farmers, Produce Growers and Food Vendors
- Erie Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership Business COVID-19 Resources for Small Business
- Erie County Department of Health
- Mazzitti & Sullivan
- NWPA Job Connect
State and Federal
- Pennsylvania Department of Health Guidance for Businesses and Facilities
- Centers for Disease Control Guidance for Business Owners and Employers
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) leaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
- Senator Bob Casey Press Release
- Breastfeeding Guidance
- Resources for Children
- Child friendly printable hand-washing posters (print and hang in bathrooms, by the sink, etc.)
- Face masks for children
- FAQ COVID-19 and Children
- Germs, Germs, Go Away with Daniel Tiger
- National Autism Association, “What is COVID-19”
- Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease 2019
- VIDEO – Speak to your children about COVID-19
- Young Reader “Curious Guide for Courageous Kids”
- Erie County 211 Helpline – free, confidential social service phone line for nonemergency health, human and social services.
- COVID-19 Consumer Resources for Locating Food Pantries/Food Resources
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest Pennsylvania: (814) 459-3663 x 117
- Penn State Extension Farm Market Finder – Interactive map to search for farmers’ markets, on-farm retail markets, and public markets.
- Meals on Wheels provider Locator– near you for a nutritious meal.
- Find Meals for Kids When Schools are Closed– Reduced price school meals are available for qualifying children from families.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)– (Food Stamps and Electronic Benefits Transfer or EBT) –
- These benefits are used to purchase food at participating grocery stores and supermarkets.
- Can be used to make online purchases at select retailers.
- For additional resources, visit Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.