- Centers for Disease Control Guidance for Educators & School Administrators
- Erie County Masking Order for Schools FAQ (video)
- Breastfeeding Guidance
- Resources for Children
- Child friendly printable hand-washing posters (print and hang in bathrooms, by the sink, etc.)
- Face masks for children
- FAQ COVID-19 and Children
- Germs, Germs, Go Away with Daniel Tiger
- National Autism Association, “What is COVID-19”
- Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease 2019
- VIDEO – Speak to your children about COVID-19
- Young Reader “Curious Guide for Courageous Kids”
- Erie County 211 Helpline – 2-1-1 is a free, confidential social service phone line for nonemergency health, human and social services.
- COVID-19 Consumer Resources for Locating Food Pantries/Food Resources
- Pennsylvanians out of work and without pay or with significantly reduced hours due to COVID-19 can receive help from food banks and pantries.
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest Pennsylvania: (814) 459-3663 x 117
- Penn State Extension Farm Market Finder – An interactive map to search for farmers’ markets, on-farm retail markets, and public markets.
- Find a Meals on Wheels provider near you for a nutritious meal.
- Find Meals for Kids When Schools are Closed
- Reduced price school meals are available for qualifying children from families.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, Food Stamps, EBT) – These benefits are used to purchase food at participating grocery stores and supermarkets.
- SNAP can be used to make online purchases at select retailers. Some services offer contactless delivery, have cart minimums, and delivery fees.
- For additional resources, visit PA Department of Agriculture.
- CDC – How to Select, Wear and Clean Your Mask
- Guidance for Mask Care Disposal for Businesses
- Guidance on Wearing a Mask
- How to Sew a Face-Mask
- Mask Guidance Signage
- New York Times – How Not To Wear A Mask
- Understanding the difference Mask Chart