- Name Change Procedure
- Handbook for Guardians of Incapacitated Persons
- Appointment of Guardian of a Minor
Procedure for Scheduling Arbitration
The attorney appointed by the Prothonotary as chair is responsible for scheduling Arbitration:
- Call Court Administration at 814-451-6251 for available dates for a room.
- Call all attorneys to coordinate a date and time.
- Call Court Administration 814-451-6251 to reserve the room for the date selected.
- Send Notification of Arbitration to all counsel, Court Administration, attention Arbitration and Prothonotary
On the day of Arbitration hearing:
- Chairperson: Report to the Prothonotary to retrieve the case file.
- Submit to the Prothonotary the Certificate of Arbitrator Fees/Voucher and the Oath of Arbitrator and Award to be processed for payment.
Rescheduling or settling a case:
- The party requesting the continuance must get agreement by all counsel and be responsible for following the procedure above.
- If the case settles, notify all counsel, Court Administration, attention Arbitration and Prothonotary.