Effective immediately: Now that the board of trustees has been seated, the Erie County Community College is no longer an initiative of the County Executive. It is officially an independent entity. Visit ecccpa.org.
View the historical timeline of the application.
As of Aug. 31, 2020, Erie County Council has seated the full board of trustees, which was formally put forth by County Executive Kathy Dahlkemper:
- Ronald DiNicola, Esquire – District 1, Kimberly Clear
- Annette Wagner, MD – District 2, André R. Horton
- Cheryl Rush Dix – District 3, Mary Rennie
- Rev. Dr. Charles Mock – District 4, Carl Anderson III
- Justin M. Gallagher – District 5, Brian Shank
- David E. Mitchell – District 6, Scott Rastetter
- Tom Benson – District 7, Ellen Schauerman
- Kathryn J. Sintal – County Executive Dahlkemper
- Christina M. Vogel – County Executive Dahlkemper